Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Well, here is this years family picture. We have decided not to send out our usual Christmas cards this year. So I thought we should just add one to the blog. That way none of you can forget what we look like. This year has been a pretty crazy year for us. It is amazing how quickly time goes by. I can't believe we have been here is Vegas for almost a year now. It has not been an easy adjustment, but we are starting to get used to it here and liking it more and more. The kids are doing well, Hailey is having a lot of fun in preschool and learning a lot. She is growing up so fast! Garrett will be three next week and we can hardly believe that our baby is that old! He sure is a lot of fun! Jeremy and I are doing well and are looking forward to a great 2008. We wish you all the Very Merriest Christmas and a Happy New Year!

9 comments:

Amy said...

What a nice picture! I'm going to be blogging my Christmas letter this year too. You've been there a year?! Glad you guys are doing well! love you!

Trever said...

Meg ad Jeremy, I am so glad to be able to see your blog. Your family is beautiful! It looks like you are doing great. Jeremy, congratulations on the Iron-man, that is an impressive accomplishment. Happy holidays. Meg, you will have to tell me some details about the 10 year class reunion.

Devin and Melinda said...

That's a great picture! What a good-looking family! It's getting harder and harder to take good family pictures for my family. If everyone is even in the picture...and looking forward....with no hands waving around....and no goofy faces or anything else...then it is usually by accident. I am glad that your family is doing well.

Brady Nixon said...

Hello Meg and Jeremy. Greeting from a long lost friend. Your family is beautiful. It's fun to see all the old students who are now bloggers. We are doing great here in Florida. We've lived here 5 years now. hard to believe. Merry Christmas!

Traci said...

It was good to see you at Thanksgiving. I'm glad I ran into you. You have a very sweet family. The kids are so cute. It will be fun to keep up with you.

Unknown said...

Yeah! I am so glad to have your family's blog. Thanks for the fun birthday celebration! We will have to get our kids together more often!

Rubalcavas said...

What a cute family and a cute picture. We wish you a Merry Christmas too!

Amy said...

In reference to Trever's comment, We're having a 10 year class reunion? That's the first I've heard. ;)

Brian & Veronica said...

Hey Meg,
Thanks for your comment! I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who's had a hard time adjusting to living in a new place. I'd rather live in Vegas to be closer to family, but I guess that wouldn't suit Brian's needs huh?! :) Anyway, I'm glad to see your blog, you're so beautiful and your children look just like you! Beautiful family, and yes, Congrats on the ironman Jeremy! I know you're athletic, but that's a HUGE accomplishment! Way to go! Merry Christmas!
Love, Veronica

Merry Christmas!