skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Trying something new.
So tonight at dinner we tried something new that the kids had never eaten before. The rule at our house is that they have to try at least one bite of whatever we give them, then if they don't like it we don't make them eat anymore, but they also don't get anything else to eat. Tonight we had chili, something Jeremy and I have had many times but that we hadn't given the kids until now. This is Garrett taking his first bite. He is so cute, I guess he thinks that if he can't see what he is eating it will taste better. He only took two bites before deciding that he didn't like it. I'm not surprised, actually I was impressed that he ate two bites instead one. I guess closing his eyes didn't make it taste good enough to eat more than that.

3 comments:
I love it!! Those pictures crack me up. . .he looks like he has such a cute personality!
Those are funny! Good rules. We are not short order cooks! :)
Sounds like you have the same dinner rules we do. There are very few dinners which all of our children like which always makes dinner a "fun" time! :)
Post a Comment