
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
New House!
Well, it's been a while since I have updated our blog. Part of the reason for that is due to having a new baby in the house. The other part of that would be that we also have a new house. Less than a week after bringing Maizie home, we moved into our new house. It has been such a crazy month. We are looking forward to things settling down once again. Although it might be awhile before that actually happens. We are slowly getting things organized and put away, now I just have to remember where I put them. HaHa! And with several trips to Arizona in the coming weeks, and Hailey starting Kindergarten in a week and a half, and my primary calling, and our new business, ect. ect. it will be a while before we feel completely settled again I am sure. Busy, but all good too! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























6 comments:
Meg your house looks so great! We hope you are all doing well!
HOW EXCITING! WHAT HUGE CHANGES! ALL FOR THE BETTER THOUGH! HOW IS THE FAMILY ADJUSTING TO THE ADJUSTMENTS? IS THE BABY STILL SLEEPING WELL SO AT LEAST YOUR NIGHTS ARE DISTURBED?
Wow, girl you've been busy! But sometimes I think that the crazy times are also the best times! How is little Maizie doing by the way?
Cool House! Glad things are good! What a cute pic of Maizie on your side bar. Good luck moving in. :)
Cute house! Good luck with everything - it's been fun to see you a few times this last month even though it's a big sacrifice for you & your fam!
That is a beautiful home. Congrats.
Post a Comment