Well you almost have to see it to believe it, but it is snowing here in Las Vegas! This morning it started off raining and quickly turned to snow. The kids were soooo excited! They couldn't wait to go outside to play in it, although it wasn't really sticking. But eventually it began to stick and now we have a thin layer of snow covering the ground. The kids played outside for a few minutes but decided it was too cold. I can't say that I blame them, I hate being cold! Although it is kinda fun to have a little snow so close to Christmas, I really want it to be warm again.Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Snow!
Well you almost have to see it to believe it, but it is snowing here in Las Vegas! This morning it started off raining and quickly turned to snow. The kids were soooo excited! They couldn't wait to go outside to play in it, although it wasn't really sticking. But eventually it began to stick and now we have a thin layer of snow covering the ground. The kids played outside for a few minutes but decided it was too cold. I can't say that I blame them, I hate being cold! Although it is kinda fun to have a little snow so close to Christmas, I really want it to be warm again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































4 comments:
Hi Meg! I am not sure if you remember me or not! We used to work at Ed's together!! You are still just as beautiful as ever, and you kids are just darling! Hope you don't mind me saying hi!
Tiffany (Johnson) Keetch
Okay Meg, here's me making a comment. Make sure you return the favor! The snow looks amazing, I'm glad you're kids got to experience it. I can't wait to see you all tomorrow night!
I couldn't believe it when I heard you guys were getting snow. I was actually supposed to come over there Tuesday & Wednesday this week for work, but didn't want to drive in the weather. Hope all is well with you guys, your kids are darling!
Amazing! Who would have thought Vegas would get snow?!?! Fun for Christmas though!
Post a Comment