Maizie has reached a few milestones lately, so I thought I would share them with you. First of all, she can sit up now, YEAH! Only for a few seconds at a time, but we are thrilled for her and I am sure it won't be much longer before she is a pro at sitting! She has also learned how to clap these last couple of days and will smile and clap for no reason at all except that she is a happy baby. Maizie has also graduated from headbands to pigtails as her hair is now long enough to pull up. And it is so cute! She also recieved a high chair from Santa and is learning to sit in it, although it is actually easier to feed her when she is not in it. And she is starting to eat more solid food, well, baby food (if that's considered a solid). She does well with the rice cereal and has tried carrots and peas, which she seemed to like. We'll keep our fingers crossed that she continues to like them (Hailey and Garrett both dislike any and all veggies so hopefully one of my kids will like them and will eat them willingly!)
So there you have it, a little update on Maizie. She is doing AWESOME and we love her and love having her in our family! We're still a few months away from having our adoption finalized, but things are moving along well and we hope to be able to have her sealed to us this summer. Maizie is a sweet little girl and she is looking forward to being a BIG sister! Enjoy the pics of our sweet little angel.

Maizie loves, loves, loves her exersaucer and will spend hours in it during the day playing with the toys.

Maizie loves kisses, and if you kiss her on the cheek she will always smile!

Maizie in her new high chair, Thanks Santa, with her cute little pig tails.



























10 comments:
Congrats!! Do you know if you're having a boy or girl?
We are having a boy!
She's a doll!
I love the pig tails!!! Congrats on clapping Maizie! Thats awesome!!!
Meg, it was so fun to check out your fam. Congrats on your baby. Maizie is so cute! Hailey looks so much like you...weird huh?
What a fun little update on Maizie! She has the cutest smile! I can't believe she is already 9 months!
Hey Meg! Love your blog... your gonna have to show me how to do them so cute! Love all the pictures of the kiddos too! Guess we'll see you soon.. probably at the school!!
Congrats on your baby boy. We are still waiting to find out what we are expecting. I'm glad things are going well for you. By the way, I need your address.
She is adorable. I could see her looking around today while we were sitting in the back of the chapel.
Hi Meg, I'm just stopping by your blog to thank you for the invite last weekend. I'm sorry, but I was in Oklahoma for 8 days visiting my family. I would have loved to see the movie though, since I am positive my husband will not go with me to that one! haha.
Thanks again for thinking of me.
and, Mazie is SO adorable, Phoenix is two and doesn't have that much hair yet! I LOVE the pigtails!!! :)
Also, I was going to tell you, my best friend is an occupational therapist and works with babies/kids like Mazie. If you ever wanted to meet her or had any questions she would be glad to come meet with you. :)
Post a Comment