Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 8, 2009

7 MONTHS!

Ok, so for those of you who are interested, I am officially seven months pregnant. 30 weeks down, 10 to go, yeah! So here I am in all my pregnant glory, getting bigger all the time. Did I mention that I am glad this is my last one? I love being able to feel the baby move, but I am so ready to have my body back! I am counting down the days and looking forward to being able to walk up the stairs and put my shoes on without having to stop and catch my breath! I don't care how good of shape you're in, when the baby starts pushing against your lungs, the simplest tasks become difficult. OK. So I didn't mean to get on here and complain. I really am excited to be having this little guy and I can't wait to meet him. And I know Jeremy is just as excited as I am to get him here. And I think Hailey is more excited than the both of us combined! Ten weeks to go!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great for being 7 months! Good luck with the last 10 weeks.

kayleen said...

Wahoo! My sister is one pretty momma. Love you!

Devin and Melinda said...

I hear you! You look great though!

CASSIE said...

You look soo good! Not big enough, but soo good! I love it!

Family of Strength said...

You know, "pregnant" models really only wear pillows(actually I don't really know)...you look fantastic pregnant... if you ever need some extra money, model, don't rule it out! Congrats!

reesekelleyandboys said...

Soo close Meg! And you look awesome as ever - you are such a beautiful girl! Hang in there!

Merry Christmas!