Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Catching up!

It's been a while since I have updated my blog (and Mandi keeps bugging me about it) so I thought I would take some time today to write about what we've been up to lately.
We have had some pretty nice days and some cold and windy days so far this spring. I really like the nice, warm weather and we try to take advantage of it whenever we can. Hailey was out of school on track break for a few weeks, which was really great. I love having her home. And we had visits from both sets of grandparents which was a lot of fun. We really appreciate them coming to visit.
So here are some pics of things we have done the last few weeks.

Cute Little Maizie

Daddy, Garrett and Hailey at the park

Hailey has learned how to go across the monkey bars. Good Job Hailey!

Hailey's Garden, she picked out the flowers and Mommy helped her plant them.

Just a super cute picture of Maizie!

St. Patrick's Day

Green eggs and ham

Princess Rose had kittens! There are three of them and they have to be gone in four more weeks, if anyone wants one just let me know! But the kids were really excited about them and have had a lot of fun with them so far.

3 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

Thanks for the update! Cute pics of the kids!

kayleen said...

Seriously Meg, could your kids get any cuter??? I love you and can't wait to visit!

Nicole Palmer said...

Mazie looks soooo cute in that little pink dress! What a cutie. It looks like you guys have been having a lot fun. I bet your kids are loving the new kittens! I would want one if I could give it back when it gets big!! lol

Merry Christmas!