
Well I am now 38 weeks pregnant. I am so glad to be at this point. My c-section is scheduled for Friday so this will be my last prego post. Yeah! I am so excited to get our little boy here, I can hardly think about anything else! It's so crazy to think that in five days I will have four kids! Wow! Yeah, we are probably a little bit crazy, but we are so happy to have this little guy coming to our family. We feel very blessed to have such a sweet little family. We love all our kids and can't wait to get to know this little guy. We've been taking bets on how big he'll be and what he will look like. Only five days to go and then we'll know. Be sure to check back in a week or so to see all the details of Chandler's arrival! Wish me luck!



























7 comments:
Home stretch! Good luck.
Good luck. You look great. Hope to hear all about Chandler soon. We miss you guys.
Good luck Meg! I'll be thinking of you. You look great by the way. I looked like that at 6 months.
Chandler's mama's so fat when her beeper goes off people think she's backing up. Haha.
You look sooo good! Good luck on Friday!
YAY! How exciting! You look soo beautiful as always! Good Luck - cannot wait to meet him! Please let me know if I can help with anything! I'll be thinking of you!!
Good luck this week! Can't wait for all of the details & to see pictures! Love ya!
Post a Comment