Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finally Final!

After a year of having Maizie in our home our adoption is finally final! We brought Maizie home with us on July 20, 2008 and on July 21, 2009 she officially became a Neff. We are so excited to have our adoption complete. It was a wonderful experience and we are all so happy. Our next step is to have her sealed to us. And for those of you who don't already know, we will be doing that on Saturday August 8, 2009 in the Las Vegas Nevada Temple. If you would like to be there, just let me know. We love you all and thank you for your love and support over this last year.

Our attorney Kris Escobar, Hailey, Jeremy, Maizie, Meg, Chandler, Garrett, Judge Potter, and our social worker and good friend Brad Singletary.

So happy to be a Neff!

7 comments:

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Hooray!! That picture of you and Maizie is the cutest thing EVER! Man, I love you guys.

reesekelleyandboys said...

Congratulations you guys! what a great feeling that must be!! You have such a cute family! That picture of you and Maizie is just too dang cute, so precious!! We will plan to try and be there Aug. 8th!

kayleen said...

YAY!

The Biglers said...

Congratulations! What a fun day! We are so excited for you guys!

Nicole Palmer said...

Congrats! I can't believe it's been a year?! She is so cute. What a lucky gal to be part of your family!
P.S. LOVE Chandlers hawk!

Family of Strength said...

Meg, It's always too long between communications, but that aside, I'm so happy for you when I read this I almost cried! Congratulations on finalizing your eternal family.

Kim and Linda said...

I am so happy for your family. Congratulations on the adoption.

Merry Christmas!