Today was a very special day for our family, one we've looked forward to for over a year now. Today we were finally able to take Maizie to the temple and have her sealed to us for time and all eternity. It was a beautiful day and a wonderful experience! I can't express the joy I felt when all four of my babies were brought into the sealing room dressed in white. I tear up just thinking about it now. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful that families can be together forever. And I am so grateful for my eternal family! Thank you to all of our friends and family who were able to be with us today. And thanks and love to all those who wanted to be and couldn't. We appreciate and love you all!
Mommy, Daddy, and our beautiful daughter Maizie Alison Neff.

The Neff Clan! Meg, Jeremy, Maizie, Chandler, Hailey and Garrett.

All our family who were able to be here. Thank you again for sharing this special day with us!
8 comments:
Nothing like starting the sabbath day with a testimony of the temple. Thank you for sharing. I am so happy for you and your family. Congratulations.
How exciting Meg! congrats.
Beautiful. Eternal. Family.
Doesn't get any better than that. Congratulations!
What a wonderful day for you guys. Perfect timing for this too. This month's Primary theme is, "Temple Blessings unite families." I hope your ward can utilize your perfect example of this. So happy for you!
What an awesome experience for your beautiful family! Congrats. We love you guys!!
How exiting! I can't even imagine the feeling that was there. how special! Congradulations!!!
Wow, Maizie's dress is GORGEOUS! Where did you get it? Haha. I wish I could have been there. You and Jeremy are amazing parents and those kids are lucky to be apart of your Eternal family. I love you guys!
HaHa Msndi! Maizie's dress is gorgeous! I got it from an amazing sister of mine that made it, and the hair bow too. I wish you could have been here too. We missed you guys!
Post a Comment