It was probably not the best trip to the park we've ever had, but it turned out okay. The kids fought over something and Garrett ended up in a time out on the park bench. Next thing we knew, he was headed home on his bike saying that he wasn't going to be our son anymore. Hailey freaks out, running after him and crying. Jeremy and I called her back and told her to wait, he would be back. He didn't get to far down the trail before stopping. A couple minutes goes by (and yes we were watching to make sure he was ok). Here comes Garrett again, riding as fast as he can back to the park, crying and yelling "I do, I do! I need my family!" It was so funny! Jeremy and I were cracking up. Hailey runs to him and they hug and cry, so stinkin' cute! We told him we were glad that he came back and the rest of the time at the park went by without incident.
Here are some pics of our outing.

Chansters

Hailey Bailey

GarBear

Maizie Moo

Daddy with a sleeping Chandler.



























2 comments:
Thats Hilarious! It's funny what kids do, where do they come up with the things they say??!
Oh my goodness.. that is a funny story! Silly kids!! I love your last couple posts... I'm going to miss you guys so much :(
Post a Comment