Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

8 months old!


What a little cutie I have! Chandler turned 8 months old on Friday. It goes by so fast. He is getting so big, and he thinks he is even bigger. He tries to do so many things. He is pulling himself up into a stand now and tries to let go, but he doesn't have any balance yet. He crawls everywhere though and it is so cute to hear him coming! His little hands slap the wood floors and he makes the cutest little noises! Chandler is a very happy baby and he loves to smile. He weighes about 18 lbs. and he is wearing 12 month sizes already. He is so much fun and we love having him in our family!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

The little slapping noises crawling babies make is my FAVORITE! I'm glad I'm not alone in that :)

Merry Christmas!