My babies love bath time! They were being so cute and having so much fun I just had to take a few pictures of them. Here are two of my favorites. As you can see, Maizie is incredibly flexible! Chandler was so happy, he loves to splash and play!
Jeremy and I were both born and raised in Arizona. We met in High School and were married shortly after his mission. We have been married for thirteen years and have five children, Hailey is 9, Garrett is 8, Maizie is 4, Chandler is 3, and Tristen is 14 months. We live in Snowflake, AZ where Jeremy owns his own business and Meg stays home with the kids.
12-3-12
Yesterday morning Chandler wanted to get a snack out of the cubboard. Hailey was standing in his way so he yelled, "Hailey move out of the way!" at her. I told him, "Chandler we don't talk like that." He replied, "Well I do." Dang that little boy, he is such a stinker!
11-02-12
The other night Chandler was helping dad hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters. When the door bell rang he yelled out, "We have more customers!"
This morning we were in our bedroom getting ready when Chandler came in. He was mad at me about something and told me to "go to your room". I said, "I'm already in my room." His reply was, "well then go cry."
08-13-12
Yesterday morning Jeremy gave Chandler a haircut. Chandler came running out to the living room once they were done and said, "Mom, I'm handsome again!"
08-11-12
The other day Jeremy walked into the kitchen to find Chandler on the counter getting into the cupboard. Jeremy asked him what he was doing and Chandler said, "Nothing. I'm not getting any gum." Then he jumped down and ran off before Jeremy could say anything.
06-21-12
Last night I had this conversation with Chandler.
Me: Chandler what do you want to be when you grow up?
Chandler: Bigger!
06-06-12
The other day I was holding Tristen on my left hip and Chandler was crying wanting me to pick him up. I told him, "Sorry I can't hold you I'm holding Tristen." He pointed to the right side of my body and said, "There's room right there!" The boy is persistent, I'll give him that.
04-10-12
Chandler has been so funny lately. So many things come out of his mouth that make us laugh. He's been referring to himself as "Chandler" lately, which is really cute. And any time we tell him he's silly/crazy/cute etc. he says "Hey, don't call me that! Call me Chandler".
The other day we were talking about Easter and why we celebrate it. Hailey and Garrett were telling us how Jesus died and then was resurrected. Chandler says, "Jesus died? Jesus Ghost?"
02-27-12
Today Chandler was wanting me to get him something to eat because he was "so hungry". I told him, "Ok just a minute, let me get the baby first, he's crying." Not liking my answer, Chandler started to cry and told me, "I'm crying too mom."
12-30-11
So I peeled an orange for Chandler tonight, as I handed it to him I asked, "what do you say?" Instead of the "thank you" that I was expecting he said, "don't eat-tah mine orange".
12-18-11
So yesterday we had plans to put up our Christmas tree. Hailey was really excited and asked when we could do it. Teasing her I said, "we decided not to put one up this year". She started crying so I told her I was just kidding and couldn't believe that she had believed me. Her reply was "well sometimes you make bad decisions like that." I laughed so hard I cried!
12-08-11
Today Jeremy and I were getting the little ones in the car and Jeremy tells Chandler to "hop in the back". So Chandler starts saying "hop, hop, hop" as he actually hops to the back seat. What a cute kid!
11-30-11
I love having a toddler. They are so funny at this age with all the things they are learning to say. Chandler comes up with some interesting ways of saying things. He says "chicknik" for chicken, "dang-nik" for dang-it, "shark" for sharp, "fee fee" for cereal, and "corn corn" for popcorn just to name a few. He also thinks that Tristen's poop looks like "cheese" because that's what he says every time I change a poopy diaper. Funny kid!
09-02-11
Chandler is talking so much these days. One of the things that he's been saying lately when he wakes up is "Done sleep Mom." I think it is so cute. Love that he lets me know he's done sleeping.
08-15-11
While crossing the parking lot to the store the other day, I had Chandler hold Hailey's hand. He was running along and yells out "Look out cars, I'm coming!"
02-05-11
So a few weeks ago Hailey was wearing all black. Black shirt, black pants, and black slip on flats. I told her she looked like she was ready to rob a bank. Her reply was, "Are you kidding? In these shoes?!" That's my daughter for you! Only concerned with fashion.
04-04-10
Just the other day Garrett told us, "Mom and Dad, I think I'm growing up." And then lifting up his shirt he said, "See, I have hair on my chest."
03-22-10
So this morning I ask Garrett if he would please put his toys away where they go and not just wherever he wants. His reply, "Mom I am just redecorating".
12-27-09
Tonight the kids were teasing Dad, so he said, "Hey I thought we were friends." Garrett replied, "We are! Just not very good friends."
12-06-09
The morning of Garrett's birthday we were fixing breakfast when Chandler started crying. In a bossy little voice, Garrett told him to "Zip it, lock it, and put it in your pocket!"
11-30-09
The other day Hailey noticed that the work truck had words written on it and asked us what it said and why. We told her that it said "Neff Exterminating" because that was the name of the pest control company. We started talking about the topic and Hailey suggested that my business (of being a mom) should be called "Meg's Exterminating, taking care of kids." Jeremy and I cracked up, Hailey obviously didn't know what the word "exterminating" meant.
More funny things! 09-19-09
So Hailey and Garrett were eating lunch and talking. Hailey was trying to convince Garrett that he should marry her and he kept refusing. So Hailey says in frustration, "Why not? I'm hot!" So we all are laughing and Garrett replies, "You are so not hot!" I about died laughing.
Ok so Garrett is officially the funniest kid I know. Here's a few things that he said today.
08-17-09
This morning I asked Garrett what he wanted to eat for lunch. His reply was "a chicken leg". When I told him I didn't have any chicken legs he said that we could buy some. I then told him, "Sorry but I don't have any money". He then got very dramatic and said, "What, no money! We're going to starve! I'm to young to die!" I tell you I was cracking up at this kid. He is so much fun.
And then this evening we had cinnamon rolls for our FHE dessert. Garrett was taking really big bites out of his and daddy told him he should take smaller bites so he could enjoy it more. Garrett said, "But Daddy, men take big bites".
We sure do love this crazy little man! He has sure made us laugh a lot.
So I have decided I need to write down the funny things my kids say before I forget about them. It seems that our family blog is a good place to do that. Here's a conversation I had with Garrett today.
07-29-09
G: "Mom, it's ok to be dead."
Me: "Oh, it is?"
G: "Yeah, it's ok to be dead. It's just not ok to throw a fit about it."
Can you tell we've been working on not throwing fits at our house?
1 comment:
I love these kids! Man I miss you guys.
Post a Comment