Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Going Private!

After much thought I have decided to make my blog private. If you want to be able to view it in the future, leave your email address for me. I'll be making the change in a couple of weeks.

14 comments:

Chet and Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chet and Kristin said...

I want an invite!

Haute Deb Designs said...

I still want to read it!! debrarivard@hotmail.com

Tiffany J said...

tiffyj@byu.net

Hatch Family said...

I would like an invite to. Here my e-mail. kimberlilds@yahoo.com

Our Family of Six said...

Add us too!!! shanethan@juno dot com

Kent Palmer Family said...

the email we use to get in is palmerfamily4@frontiernet.net but email us at kassy_palmer@yahoo.com

Kelsie & Reilly said...

klo10@cox.net
I want an invite, I have ti say hi once in a while!!!!

CASSIE said...

cassierubalcava@yahoo.com

Aunt Bec said...

I love to keep up with whats going on even if I don't say anything. beccapenrod82@yahoo.com

Beth Ann said...

Hey Meg! I definitely want to keep up with your fam!

bethann.sands@gmail.com

The Giles Files said...

Do I want to miss seeing pics of your cute and adorable kids?!? Um, no!

sherigiles@hotmail.com

Nicole Palmer said...

g-n-palmer@hotmail.com

Carroll Conversations said...

I would love an invite. It's great to pop in every now and then and see how you guys are doing. five_ten@hotmail.com

Merry Christmas!