Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 20, 2010

Last Chance

Ok so I am making my blog private next week. If you want to be able to view it, this is your last chance to send me your email address.

14 comments:

klwillis said...

Meg, I would love to be invited. I don't have a blog to share with ya, but I love reading yours :-) My email is klwillis_77@hotmail.com

Rubalcavas said...

v_rubalcava@hotmail.com

Hatch Family said...

Meg I would like to be invited to here my e-mail kimberlilds@yahoo.com

Chet and Kristin said...

Can I get an invite?? ckwelch@gmail.com

Krazy Keetch's said...

why I want and invite! If you don't mind :)
tiffy202@gmail.com

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

chellmassey@hotmail.com

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Oh I would love to view it. Your family is adorable! Our email is cvb_71@hotmail.com.

Kent Palmer Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kent Palmer Family said...

we use palmerfamily4@frontiernet.net to sign in but email us @ kassy_palmer@yahoo.com to invite us. Thanks and take care!!!

kayleen said...

kirishdancer@hotmail.com Just in case :)

The Giles Files said...

sherigiles@hotmail.com

Devin and Melinda said...

melinda_porter1215@yahoo.com

Kelsie & Reilly said...

klo10@cox.net
I love seeing them getting so big!!

The Nicholsons said...

I wanna see.

Merry Christmas!