Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mr. T at 7 months

It is hard to believe that seven months have gone by since we welcomed Mr. T into our home. Tristen sure is loved by our family. The other day I heard him laughing, and when I looked to see what was going on, I found Maizie playing "peek-a-boo" with him. He loved it! It was the sweetest thing.
Hailey loves helping out with Tristen. The other day she decided to take him for a walk in his stroller. She ended up taking a bunch of pictures of him. She was having so much fun. And Tristen loved the attention as well!
Tristen has been eating rice cereal for about two months now and really likes it. He gets so excited whenever we feed him, he can hardly sit still! Ends up all over his face, but he obviously isn't lacking. He weighed in at 21 lbs. 11 oz. at his doctor's appointment on the 24th and he measures 29 inches long. He is in the 90%-95%. Still not sure how we ended up with such a big boy, but we love every ounce of him!
Finally, this little guy just wants to go! He is sitting on his own now and trying hard to crawl. He gets onto his hands and knees or sometimes his hands and toes, but hasn't figured out how to move from there. I have a feeling it won't be long though.

1 comment:

Kelsie & Reilly said...

I think your kids are so cute!:)

Merry Christmas!