Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

So I know this is a little late but I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and as much fun as we did with all the Easter egg hunts and dying eggs. The kids had a great time, it took them all of 5 minutes to find the eggs. I think next year I need to hide them better. They were also really excited about the Easter Bunny leaving them candy and a new coloring book. I have to say they were pretty dang cute in their new Easter Sunday outfits. And although we wanted them to have a fun holiday, we also tried to help them remember the reason for the holiday. We are so grateful for our Saviour and everything that he has done for us. When we told Hailey why we celebrate Easter, that it was because of Jesus's resurrection, she said, "how come it's never about me?" Hmmm... Well we'll have to keep working on that I think. However, she does know that it is about Jesus and we are all very thankful that because of Him we all will be resurrected again someday and that we will be able to be together as a family forever. And with a family as great as mine, who wouldn't want that?!

2 comments:

Nicole Palmer said...

Hailey looks SOO grown up in these Easter pictures - I can't believe it!! Mya has had SOO much Easter candy that I already had to hide it! Yikes!

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Meg, your kids are adorable. Entirely too cute. I'm glad you guys had so much fun. I wish we lived closer....

Merry Christmas!