Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 17, 2008

Tagged again!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Well 10 years ago I was a senior at Snowflake High School. I was getting ready for graduation and trying to decide on where I should go for college. It's March, so I was also probably getting ready for Senior Prom and participating on the track team. Man, that was so long ago! And yet somehow I don't feel that much older now than I did then.

5 things on my to do list today:
Well it is the end of the day so most of it is done. 1. Get kids teeth brushed. 2. Put kids in PJ's. 3. Read them books. 4. FHE. 5. Play monopoly with Jeremy (we've played two games already and each won once, tonight will decide the ultimate winner!)

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate anything!
2. Kettle corn.
3. Fruit.
4. Lofthouse sugar cookies.
5. Rolls.

3 bad habits:
1. Popping my neck.
2. Leaving laundry in the dryer instead of folding it.
3. Gossiping too much. (I know it's terrible, if you have a secret, don't tell me!)

What I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:
Well of course there's paying off debts for myself and my family. I would also build mine and Jeremy's dreamhouse, get him the camp trailer and fourwheeler he wants, and whatever else he or the kids want. I would throw all my clothes away and buy a whole new waredrobe and lots of shoes and accessories. And of course I would want to do a lot of charity work and help as many people as I could. Oh and I would want to travel around the world, helping people everywhere I went of course! :)

5 places I have lived:
1. Snowflake, AZ.
2. Taylor, AZ
3. Orem, UT
4. Lehi, UT
5. Las Vegas, NV

5 jobs I have had:
1. Cashier at ED's IGA-good times!
2. Physical Therapy tech for Lynn Johnson, I think he misses me, I was the best tech he ever had! :)
3. Physical Therapy tech for Mt. Timpanogos PT.
4. Medical Transcriptionist.
5. MOM-hardest job there is!

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I have big feet, really big, I wear a size 11 shoe. It has always been a source of embarrassment for me, in fact I hated going bowling as a teenager because I would have to tell them what size shoe I wore. I haven't been bowling in years!
2. I am a very shy person. I have a hard time talking to people and that's one of the reasons moving is so hard for me, we've been in Vegas a year and I am just begining to feel like I am getting to know people. Once I get to know people I can open up and talk and laugh, but initially I am really shy, and sometimes I am afraid that it comes off as being stand-off-ish.
3. Ok, I got one that is random. I have two kids and no stretchmarks on my belly! I was lucky I guess, and I am really grateful for it!
4. So the other night Jer and I were talking and we both realized this next thing about me. I am kinda a guys girl. I feel more comfortable around guys than I do other women. Not that I don't like getting my nails done and all that. But I also really like watching football (think Superbowl Sunday) and action movies. I like being outdoors camping and hiking, and just over all feel more comfortable talking to a group of guys then a group of girls. I think it is because women intimidate me, I can be pretty self-conscious at times.
5. Let's see, I have never broken a bone or had braces. Lucky me, I know!

Alright now I tag everyone that reads this! HAHA!

2 comments:

Sechrist Family said...

Hey Meg! I am nosey and saw your blog on Britt's!!! I LOVE Kettle Corn too!! Just so you know! :)

The Giles Files said...

Hi, it's Sheri (from Winslow Track back in the day, and ASU) I saw your blog listed on Stew and Traci's. I can't believe how much your daughter looks like you. She's gorgeous! How do you like Las Vegas?

Merry Christmas!