Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 10, 2008

DISNEYLAND!

This week we were able to take the kids to Disneyland. We had a great time, it was so much fun. I think I was just as excited as the kids to be going. We actually kept it a secret from them until we were in the car on our way. They were so excited when we told them where we were headed, they thought we were going to Aunt Mandi's so that Daddy could see her new baby. And although that would have been fun too, they weren't disappointed to know that they had guessed wrong. We were able to spend two days at Disneyland and California Adventure and did a lot of fun things. I was impressed with Hailey and how well she did on some of the bigger rides that she was able to go on. Her two favorites were Splash Mountain and Tower of Terror. Garrett enjoyed the rides too. Although I am not sure he had a favorite ride. We were also lucky to have some friends there at the same time we were and spent some time with them. So thanks Nate and Britt it was fun to go on rides together and thanks for watching our kids so we could go on a couple too.
The kids were glad to have friends there to enjoy the experience with too. They loved watching the parade and seeing all the characters throughout the day. Hailey's favorites were the Princesses (no surprise there). We had to wait in line over an hour to meet Cinderella, Jasmine, and Snow White, but seeing her with them made it well worth it. She loved talking to them and twirling with Cinderella. Garrett was able to meet Goofy, but when Goofy blew him a kiss he said, "No, no Goofy. No, no." I guess he doesn't like kisses. Oh wow, there is so much that we did it is hard to tell it all. I am going to include a slide show though so you can at least see some of the pictures that we took. We had a great time and can't wait until we can go back.

8 comments:

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Hey! Looks like you had a blast! Next time we should all go together.... I love the pictures of Hailey and Garrett trying to pick up the weights. Too much fun. Miss you guys.

CASSIE said...

HOW FUN!! I LOVE DISNEYLAND..HOW WAS THE WEATHER AT THE BEACH? WE'LL BE THERE IN A MONTH!! HOW LONG OF A TRIP IS IT TO MANDI'S HOUSE FROM YOURS?

Nicole Palmer said...

I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!! Nothing is more fun! What a cute little family. I love the pictures of Hailey with the princesses soo sweet! Maybe we should plan a little Palmer family trip so we can all go sometime!?!?! Glad you guys had fun! Hope to see ya soon.

Amy said...

Here's more comments per your request! :) I love that you were able to surprise them with the trip! So fun. Thanks for the chat!

Ryan Montgomery said...

Meg, These pictures are great and I love the comments you made. We waited in that princess line forever a couple of years ago and our oldest Tytan said to Belle "We have your movie." It made it so worth it. Your family is so cute. I just can't get over how happy you all look. You are sort of like my blog mentor, even though time is scarce I will take this more serious one day. Thanks for saying hi.

The Giles Files said...

Gotta love Disneyland! It never quits being fun.

Rubalcavas said...

Wow...you've been doing a lot of travelling...Sounds like lots of fun!

kayleen said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun. The kids faces are so cute in so many of the pictures, you can tell that they had a blast. I'm glad you and Jeremy did too. Love you all!

Merry Christmas!