Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Kindergarten here we come!

Well I can't believe it but my little girl has started school. Monday the 25th was Hailey's first day of kindergarten. She was really excited and had been counting down the days. She got to pick out her outfit and I think she looked really cute! She was worried about not knowing the other kids, but it turns out there are three boys in her class from our ward and she made a new girl friend even before they went to class. She loves it! She is doing so well, we are so proud of her. We love you Hailey!
Hailey on her way to her classroom with a new friend that she had made on the playground.

2 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

She's so cute! Sounds like you have had a crazy couple months! I understand! Glad everything is going good for you guys! Good luck!

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Man, she is a CUTE kid. I have to admit though, I'm surprised she chose clothes that weren't PINK. Good luck in school Hailey! We love ya tons and can't wait to come see you!!

Merry Christmas!