BEFORE
AFTER
I think that they turned out really cute. Garrett is a big fan of the TMNT and so he wanted the green and blue, Leo is his favorite. We still have a few things we want to do in his room, but it might be a while before we get to it. Hailey and Maizie's room turned out so so cute! I absolutely love it and think that the girls do too. Next project on the list is the loft which is somewhat of the kids play/TV room. It is going to be so cute when it is done. I will make sure I post again once it's done.


























2 comments:
Very cute!! I still haven't painted the kids' rooms and we have been here 2 years! I thinking I'll just skip out and wait for our next home since we could be moving within the year(ish).
Very cute. Garrett's room is great...it screams Leonardo! Glad you got the time to do it!!!
Post a Comment