Ok so Mandi tagged me a while ago and I am just now getting to it. It's called CRAZY 8's. So here it goes.
8 TV shows I love to watch:
Heroes (it's back on this week, YEAH!)
Dancing With the Stars
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Bones
Numb3rs
Chuck
Sorry, I can't think of any others that we currently watch
8 favorite restaurants:
Olive Garden
PF Changs
Macaroni Grill
Bajio
Texas Roadhouse (new favorite thanks to Cindy)
Melting Pot
TJIFridays
IHOP
8 things that happened yesterday:
I ran five miles on the treadmill (Go Me!)
Had lunch at the Ogden's
Went for a walk with kids and Jeremy
Almost had our house burn down due to an electrical fire (it wasn't that bad, just a lot of smoke, we got to it quickly though thank goodness)
Picked up paint at Home Depot
Stopped by Michael's for a few things
Painted Garrett's room
Watched part of a movie with Jeremy, but turned it off cause we didn't like it
8 things I look forward to:
Being finished with the adoption
Having Maizie sealed to us
Being done with traveling to AZ for appointments and surgeries
May
Thanksgiving
Christmas
The new Twilight movie
Having the house decorated and painted like I want it
8 things I love about fall:
Pumpkins
Cooler weather
Hot chocolate
Holiday decor
Shopping for school or holidays
Kids in school
Leaves changes colors (something I miss from our years spent in Utah)
Football season
8 things on my wish list:
Getting my hair done
decorations for my house
a pool
new clothes (always)
being debt free
new cabinets and countertops
vacation anywhere
adoption finalized
8 people I am tagging:
Amy Dalton
Cassie Rubalcava
Brookly Bigler
Melinda Porter
Sarah Pace
Tiffany Jenkins
Traci Smith
Vanessa Rubalcava
Have fun!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment