Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lizard!

This morning Jeremy went outside with Hailey and Garrett to catch a lizard in the backyard. A few minutes later he comes to the back door with a hand on his leg saying that he has had a little emergency. (By the way, this all happened while Brad with LDS Family Services was here for our home study). So I was thinking, "Did he hurt himself somehow?" Well, not quite. Apparently while he was trying to catch the lizard it found an escape route, right up his pant leg! Brad and I were laughing so hard that we were practically rolling! It was hilarious! Jeremy had to run into the bathroom to get the lizard out, and then it put it in a jar for the kids to look at before they let it go again. The kids thought the lizard was awesome, but I more enjoyed watching Jeremy squirm about having a lizard up his pants!

3 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

That is too funny!!

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

What a GREAT story! I wish I could have seen the look on Jeremy's face when the lizard crawled up his leg! Haha. Love you guys.

Nicole Palmer said...

Ahhhhhhhh!!! I hate lizards with all my heart so I am totally mortified by this story - I think I would have died!!! It is funny though...

Merry Christmas!