This last Saturday Hailey and I were able to attend the Nevada Ballet Theatre's performance of The Nutcracker. We were both really excited about going and had been looking forward to it for weeks! We were not disappointed. It was wonderful. Hailey loved all the beautiful costumes, and we both had a great time on our Mommy and Daughter date. Before the show I told Hailey I would take her to lunch anywhere she wanted to go. She chose Taco Bell. And so that's exactly what we got. We decided to take some home for the boys, but then we drove to the church parking lot so that we could sit and talk by ourselves while we ate. She is so much fun! After the ballet we also decided to bring home some dessert to share with the boys. So we swung by The Cheesecake Factory and brought home a few slices. YUM! Over all we had a wonderful day. Thanks Hailey for being so much fun to hang out with! Mommy loves you!
Before the show
Hailey eating her cheese roll from Taco Bell, Yummy!
Mommy and Hailey
3 comments:
yay! What a fun time!
What a fun day! She looks like a princess in her red outfit with the white trim. Are you pregnant? You have a pregnancy clock on your blog! If so congrats!!!
What a fun idea! Maybe a yearly tradition? I can't wait to do girly stuff with Mya! I dream of a mommy/daughter NYC trip...
Post a Comment