For Christmas this year Jeremy got me tickets to see
Dancing with the Stars on tour. We are both big fans of the show and so we were really excited to go and see them perform live. What's more is that we had really great seats. We had VIP tickets so we had a table right next to the dance floor! It was
AWESOME! We were so close we could see the sweat, literally. It was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed the show. Jeremy was able to meet Maurice Green, which he was excited about.
And I got to meet Maks! AHHH!! He even smiled at me during one of the dances. It was such a great night! Thanks Jeremy Babe! You're the best!

All of the performers.

One of my favorite dancers, Edyta.

Toni Braxton even performed two of her hit songs!

Jeremy and I before the show.
3 comments:
Wow. That must have been fun! Nate & I are big So You Think You Can Dance fans but would sometimes catch Dancing with The Stars. It's fun to watch people dance!
AWESOME!!! What a blast! That would be so fun to do. :0)
Ah! I am so jealous! I love that show. I am a huge fan. Looks like a blast! And you had the best seats ever..so lucky!
Congrats on baby #4 by the way!
Take care :)
Post a Comment