
Everyone of my kids has at some point in time enjoyed the comforts of the sink. When Hailey was little I discovered that the easiest place to keep her, while I was getting ready in the morning, was the bathroom sink. So Hailey, Garrett, and now Maizie have had a turn sitting in the sink while mom gets ready in the morning. They seem quite comfortable there and seem to like being close to mommy.
Well the last few days have been hard ones for my little Maizie as she is teething and really quite miserable. It is very uncommon for her to cry a lot, but that is what she has been doing all day today. So, since mom was trying to get cookies baked and Maizie wasn't happy anywhere, in desperation I turned to the sink. And wouldn't you know it, she was happy in the sink and quit crying and mom was able to finish the cookies without dropping Maizie in the oven! Ahh! Sigh of relief. I tell ya what, I am thankful for sinks!



























6 comments:
You are kidding me - that is tooo cute and hilarious!! She fits in there like a bug in a rug, looks so comfy!! Holy cow too funny! I'll have to keep that little secret in mind.. just in case!
I love that idea! That never croseed my mind...good thinking!
She's so cute. My girls loved the sink too. I still stick my littlest one in there to do her hair. Such a perfect little invention for kids little behinds
You are a funny one Meg. I miss you all!
I am Tarrah, Ryan Montgomery's wife. I just wanted to say that you guys are amazing. We have three kids, our middle one is adopted. However, we have only experienced a fraction of what your husband and you have gone through. Blessings will be poured upon your family.
Meg, that is the best idea I have ever heard!! You know I'll definitely be trying it when this one comes. Thanks for the advice :) Oh, and thanks for your talk today. I will be trying harder to get out of my shyness-- a la the blog comment! (BTW, this is Debra)
Post a Comment