Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Six months!

Ok, this post is mainly for my sisters and sisters-in-law. They made me promise to post a prego pic at six months, so here it is. I am officially six months today! Woo Hoo! 14 weeks to go, and I can hardly wait to meet this little guy! I love being pregnant, but I am already sick of my maternity clothes. I'm also getting a little tired of the kids teasing me for my big belly. They dance around and sing "big belly, big belly!" It is driving me crazy! But knowing this is my last baby, I am trying to enjoy the experience more and I feel really grateful for the chance to be a mom again. I love my kids and I can't wait to meet Chandler and have him be a part of our family.

12 comments:

CASSIE said...

Your so cute! And that is hardly what I would call a big belly! Your last one? But they are all so cute!!

Tiffany J said...

Seriously, my stomach was that big at about 3 months. Count your blessings! :0) It is not a big belly but it sure is cute.

kayleen said...

Whoot whoot! My sister is gorgeous! I love you Meg...and the lil' one!

Amy said...

Looking good! A boy! Yay! I find it hard to think of my baby being my last. I've been trying it on for size and I'm still not sure if he is. Your kids crack me up.

Rubalcavas said...

You look great!

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Thanks for finally posting a picture! I remember the comments the boys made about my big belly...the truth hurts, but it's for a good cause. I can't wait to meet Chandler.

Haute Deb Designs said...

Meg, you make me SICK!! After I have this one I won't be looking like that until I'm 6 mos. post-pregnancy!! You look great :)

reesekelleyandboys said...

You must be the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen!!! :)

Nicole Palmer said...

You look fantastic as always!

Holly said...

Congrats Meg! I had no idea, love blogs. You look great, truly you do!

The Biglers said...

You are so cute!!! You are teeny. I cant wait to meet him!

Greco Family said...

You are adorable pregnant! Savor every moment. Chandler is such a cute name.

Merry Christmas!