Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Can't Get Enough!

I just can't get enough of this little guy! He is so sweet and so cute! We are just loving having him here and a part of our family. I couldn't be happier! Tomorrow he will be three weeks old, and I can't believe he's been here that long already. I wish there was a way to keep him little longer. They grow up so fast! We love our Chan Man! Here are more pics for you all to enjoy.

Here he is saying "what's up?".

Sleeping on Daddy's chest.

More sleeping, he does that a lot.

Sleeping again, check out his little fist under his chin, so so cute!
I just am so in love with this little boy! I am so grateful he was sent to us. We all adore him and can't get enough of him.

7 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

Meg...he is SO cute! It makes me want to have another one...almost.=)

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

He is adorable. I can't decide who he looks like! What do you think?

Kent Palmer Family said...

Meg, he is cute. We are glad that he was sent to you too. I hope that the kids are enjoying him too.

Tiffany J said...

He really is adorable!

kayleen said...

Oh my gosh! So cute!

Nicole Palmer said...

What a doll! He is perfect. It makes me want mine to come... kinda!! Glad that your enjoying him so much. :0)

Stew and Traci said...

i just had to come and check this little guy out again. He is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Oh my Im not baby hungry just needing a little fill of his cuteness. Great job guys! love ya!

Merry Christmas!