Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cuteness!

I have a really cute family! To prove it, here are a few pictures of my cute kids.
Also, Hailey and I went and got our hair done together this afternoon. So I have to include pics of her cute new do!

Jeremy went out and bought Maizie a walker the other day in hopes that it would help her learn how to walk. Unfortunately, her legs were too short to reach the ground! Thankfully though, she has a big brother that likes to give her rides and will push her around the house in it. So cute!

Grandma bought this cute outfit and matching hat for the little Chan Man, and I must say, he looked super cute!

Her smile is too cute!

One of my favorite outfits, he is such a little cutie!

Mommy and Hailey showing off our new haircuts. You'll find the cuteness if you look to the right.

Hailey was so excited to get her hair done today. She could hardly wait for our appointment. Thanks to my good friend April who does a fabulous job making us look great! Hailey looks so cute with her short hair!

6 comments:

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Very cute! Hailey looks older with her new hair do! She's growing up way too fast. Miss you guys.

Nicole Palmer said...

Hailey DOES look older with her new do! What a little woman! Cute pictures of everyone - you do have a lot of cuteness going on at your house!!

Sarah Pace said...

I love Haileys Hair!!! it is super cute! I have been wanting to cut aubreys like that but havn't had the guts yet to do it! maybe nows the time!

Amy said...

loving the new looks! and that picture of Maizie? adorable!!! Chandler in his baseball cap? too cute!

Haute Deb Designs said...

All of your kids are so adorable!! Tell Hailey that I love her new haircut! I'm sure she'll tell me about it on Sunday, though ;)

Abbey said...

Wow, that see you later alligator outfit is the cutest thing ever! Can you tell me where you got it? I love little boy outfits that don't look like the standard boy attire. But still manly :) I don't remember if I commented yet or not, but Ben and I both say congrats on your little boy!

Merry Christmas!