Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

One Month Already!

I can't believe it's been a month since my little boy arrived! I waited for him for so long, and now he's here and time is going by too fast! I wish there was a way to keep him little. Since he is our last I especially don't want him to grow so fast, I know I am going to miss having a newborn. Today we took him to the doctor's for his one-month checkup. He's doing great, he now weighs 9 lbs. 3 oz. and is 21 inches long. He is such a sweet little thing and we have loved having him in our home this last month. And he is so so cute!

6 comments:

CASSIE said...

Has it been a month already! Holy Cow! He is adorable!

Rubalcavas said...

He IS sooo cute!

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Man, I wish I could come visit! He's going to be HUGE before I even get to meet him. Miss you guys.

kayleen said...

Dang right he's cute!

happy girl said...

Congratulations on your new little boy! He is so cute! You have such an adorable family. I am happy that I can check up on you guys through your blog. We went to Anchorage AK (that is where Tom's sister lives). It is beautiful in Alaska in the summer, and the days are really long too.

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a good day!

Merry Christmas!