
June 19, 1999 Jeremy and I were married in the Mesa, Arizona LDS Temple. Yesterday we celebrated ten years of married life. Wow! I feel old saying that. We have had lots of experiences together. Good times, and bad. We have lived in eight different places, three states, have had 3 children born to us and adopted another. We've had two dogs, five cats, and three goldfish over the years. We've been to Mexico, Hawaii, and Disneyland. There has been two marathons, one 1/2 marathon, and a full and half Ironman with countless hours of training for these events. We have had lots of laughter, and a few tears. But no matter what we've done or been through, we've done it together. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband. Happy Anniversary Jeremy! I love you!



























3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Beautiful post. Ten years...seems like forever and "just like yesterday" all at the same time, doesn't it?
Congrats!
Congratulations!! You guys are a wonderful couple. So happy that you've had so many great adventures together!! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment