I can't believe Tristen is two months old already! Where does the time go? He has grown so big. I think he's our biggest kid so far. He sure is a good baby. We are all so happy to have him here and we love to love on him. Maizie and Chandler especially. It's been really fun to see them interact with him. I can't imagine life without this precious little boy!
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Too cute at two months!
I can't believe Tristen is two months old already! Where does the time go? He has grown so big. I think he's our biggest kid so far. He sure is a good baby. We are all so happy to have him here and we love to love on him. Maizie and Chandler especially. It's been really fun to see them interact with him. I can't imagine life without this precious little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























1 comment:
Oh he is soo Cute! I love him and want to squeeze him and kiss him. Oh I miss you all so much.
Post a Comment