Just the start of forever

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Garrett is 7!

I can't believe my little GarBear is seven-years-old already! He is getting so grown up. We had a great time celebrating his b-day this year. He had a lot of friends over for his b-day party and it was crazy but so much fun!

A COOL GIFT

Pizza Party!

Garrett and his LOBO cake.

Presents!

This little man of ours has certainly been a joy to us these last seven years. He is a funny little boy with tons of energy! He loves to break dance and do karate for us. He loves his brothers and sisters and is a very caring, sensitive, and grateful little boy. He is learning so much at school and is really good at reading and math. He is a good little artist and he's also a good little runner and loves to go running with his dad. I'm so glad that I get to be his mom!

No comments:

Merry Christmas!